Celebration of Life (Funerals)
When someone passes we need to express our grief and say goodbye, give thanks for their life and celebrate the life they have had and the achievements they have made.
Journey’s end does not have to be a solemn and traditional affair. If this type of send off is not for you or your loved one, we can work with you to ensure that the ceremony reflects what you want to say and how you want to say it.
So, when the inevitable happens we will be with you to help you at your most difficult and upsetting time.
The ceremony will be conducted in a caring, sensitive and professional manner, expressing your wishes and those of your loved one.
Our commitment to you will include:
- Meeting with you at your convenience and location to discuss your requirements for the ceremony and how you would like to say goodbye. We will talk of your most cherished memory of your loved one and consider any fascinating stories we can include
- We will talk about the person, their life and loves, and who you would like to be involved in the ceremony and in what capacity. We welcome children to be involved if they can as they add a different dimension to the day
- We will go through any music, readings or poem choices you have
- We will talk about any religious or spiritual aspects you want to include for example Psalm 23 (Yea though I walk through the valley)
- If you, or anyone else needs help in writing a tribute to your loved one, we will be available to assist in any way we can
- In conjunction with the Funeral Director and staff at the crematorium or burial ground, we will ensure that the day runs smoothly and in accordance with your request
- We will be with you on the day and will conduct the service for you
Your day will be a meaningful and memorable occasion that will be all you have hoped for ... and more.
We want to join you on your journey, allow us the honour of becoming part of your day.